ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundación IMDEA Nanociencia
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/09/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic researcher to work on the manufacture of microfluidic devices. The position is part of the EU H2020 funded project 'EVONANO: Evolvable platform for designing cancer treatment strategies using nanoparticles’. The project aims to create an integrated cross-disciplinary platform for the artificial evolution and assessment of nanoparticle-based drug delivery systems.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- PhD in Chemistry, Physics or Materials Engineering with specialization in areas related to polymer science and technology.
- Experience in standard nano/micro manufacturing processes: direct laser photolithography, electronic lithography and reactive ion etching
- Experience in nano-manufacturing processes of polymeric materials: nano-printing, 3D printing
- Experience in surface morphological characterisation methodologies, particularly scanning electron microscopy, optical microscopy and profiling techniques
- Experience in mechanical, optical and structural characterisation of polymer materials.
EURAXESS offer ID: 560018
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.