ORGANISATION/COMPANYCENTITVC - Centro de Nanotecnologia e Materiais Técnicos, Funcionais e Inteligentes
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Computer engineeringEngineering › Electrical engineeringEngineering › Electronic engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/10/2020 23:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPortugal › Vila Nova de Famalicão
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40h
REFERENCE NUMBERCeNTI SS03/2020
CeNTI - Centro de Nanotecnologia e Materiais Técnicos, Funcionais e Inteligentes, opens a call, with the internal reference “CeNTI SS03_2020”, to hire 1 MSc Researcher, to conduct research activities in the field of Electrical Engineering area, for the development of firmware for embedded systems.
The Msc Researcher shall participate in technical activities of different R&D projects for the development of firmware for wired / wireless communication systems, sensory data acquisition and testing system. The Researcher will also be involved in the industrialization of these innovative developments.
The Msc Researcher shall fully devote the whole of his/her professional activity to CeNTI, on an exclusive basis.
The Msc Researcher will develop his/her activity in the framework of funded projects co-financed by Portugal 2020, under the Operational Program for Competitiveness and Internationalization (POCI) through the European Regional Development Fund.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPORTUGUESE: Excellent
- M.Sc. or equivalent in Electrical / Electronic engineering
- Ability and motivation to work independently as well as collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
- Exceptional communicative and intercultural skills
- Willingness for significant mobility throughout Europe and stakeholder interactions
- Excellent working knowledge (reading, writing) in English
Applicants to this call may be national, foreign or stateless candidates holding a Msc degree in the field of Electrical / Electronic Engineering area and complying with the following specific requirements:
- Experience in the mention areas, with focus on applicants with previous experience in the development of firmware for wired / wireless communication systems;
- Knowledge with embedded systems;
- Knowledge in Linux (Embedded) and RTOS;
- Previous Experience in integration tools (yocto; buildroot) will be valorised;
- Previous experience in microcontroller firmware will be valorised;
- Previous experience in testing systems will be also valorised;
- Experience related to R&D national and international projects;
- Adequate Profile for carrying out research and development activities.
REQUIRED RESEARCHER EXPERIENCE
Research and Development expertise
EURAXESS offer ID: 559881
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.