ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Rural Health
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
The Witold Chodźko Institute of Rural Health in Lublin
FOR THE POSITION of research assistant – 1 job position
(at the Department of Biological Health Hazards and Parasitology )
at the Witold Chodźko Institute of Rural Health Chodźki
List of required documents:
- CV and completed questionnaire which is the Annex 5 to this Form.
- Copies of appropriate documents/diplomas confirming education possessed.
- Statements possibly documented confirming experience possessed within the scope specified in the announcement.
- List of publications and participation in scientific conferences.
- Current participation in realization of research projects.
- Statement possibly documented concerning the level of knowledge of foreign languages.
- Consent to the processing of personal data together with information clause which is the Annex to this Form.
- Certificate of good conduct with respect to criminal, disciplinary, and occupational proceedings.
- Statement concerning full use of public rights.
- Statement concerning agreement to be employed at the Institute as the primary place of work.
- Date of job interview: 6 October 2020 at 10:00-14:00.
- Date of settling the competition: 7 October 2020.
- Competition procedure will be performed in Polish.
- The Competition Committee has the right to verify documents submitted by applicants, including compliance of statements with the facts.
- Contract of employment will be signed with the selected applicant if it is possible to verify the data submitted by the applicant in the integrated system of information concerning higher education POL-on and indication of the Institute as the primary place of work.
- Employment will take place on the date of making the decision by the Director IMW. The Director IMW will apply to the Scientific Council for an appropriate opinion.
- Place of work will be the Witold Chodźko Institute of Rural Health in Lublin.
- Documents will be submitted by 30 September 2020 to the Secretariat of the Institute in Lublin, or sent to the address: Witold Chodźko Institute of Rural Health, Jaczewskiego 2, 20-090 Lublin (the date of posting will be accepted as the last date for application), with a note appended on the envelope ‘Competition for position of research assistant at the Department of Biological Health Hazards and Parasitology’.
Requirements for applicants for the position of research assistant at the Department of Biological Health Hazards and Parasitology:
- Profiled academic education in biology, biotechnology, or medical analytics, with at least professional title of Master of Arts obtained.
- At least 4-year scientific experience in work thematically associated with scientific-research activity of the Department of Biological Health Hazards and parasitology.
- Possession of the title of laboratory diagnostician with valid right to practice the profession.
- Communicative knowledge of English.
- Fluent knowledge of Polish.
- Documented scientific accomplishments after obtaining Doctor’s degree (including author or co-author of minimum 3 articles published in journals indexed in the ISI databases).
- Possibly formally confirmed experience in realization of research projects, including experience in the preparation and obtaining research grants within competitions addressed to young researchers.
- Formally possibly documented skills in work with contagious material in sterile conditions.
- Formally possibly confirmed skills in conducting studies in the area of molecular biology: PCR, real-time PCR, sequencing.
- Formally possibly confirmed knowledge of serologic methods: ELISA, Western-blot, immunofluorescence.
- Excellent skills in operation of: computer equipment and office software (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Full use of public rights.
EURAXESS offer ID: 559524
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.