- Kaunas University of Technology
- Research Field
- Researcher Profile
- Leading Researcher (R4)
- Application Deadline
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Hours Per Week
- Offer Starting Date
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
- Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The Council of Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), representing the creative, courageous, international KTU community of more than 10 000 students and employees meeting the challenges of the future, is offering the position of the Rector for a 5-year term of office.
VISION OF THE UNIVERSITY
Interdisciplinary university, competitive at the international level, developing and transferring new knowledge and innovations.
MISSION OF THE UNIVERSITY
- For society - to be a proactive University creating a sustainable society.
- For students and customers - to create and transfer interdisciplinary knowledge and innovative technologies that create value.
- For each other - cooperate and together pursue ambitious goals constantly improving with external leaders in science and business.
KEY TASKS OF THE RECTOR
- Shaping and implementing the University’s strategy;
- Ensuring efficient and effective performance of the University;
- Gathering and managing the team for the performance of the set tasks;
- Setting financial priorities and effectively distributing resources;
- Representing the University in Lithuania and the international arena;
- Performing other functions of the rector specified in the Statute of Kaunas University of Technology.
For more information please visit: https://bit.ly/3CuW97a
- Research Field
- Education Level
- PhD or equivalent
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATES
- Impeccable reputation;
- Scientific degree and/or the status of the renowned artist;
- Experience in strategic thinking and change management;
- Personal leadership and experience in the management of a large organisation;
- Experience in teaching;
- International experience in foreign educational institutions;
- Excellent communication and representation skills;
- Very good knowledge of Lithuanian (level of category III) and English (level C1) languages.
- Website for additional job details
- Number of offers available
- K. Donelaičio St. 73
Where to apply
- K.Donelaicio 73
- Postal Code