ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of philosophy and sociology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE24/09/2020 16:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONBulgaria › Sofia
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and skilled postdoctoral fellow to join a new research group at Institute of Philosophy and Sociology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, working on the project “Dynamics of inequalities in participation in higher and adult education: A comparative social justice perspective”, funded by the National Science Fund to the Ministry of Education and Science of Bulgaria within the National Scientific Programme “VIHREN” - https://justedu2020.eu/. The position is for 6 months.
A postdoctoral fellow who will be assigned to the position of researcher R2 is expected to:
- conduct analysis of regional inequalities in participation in higher education in a dynamic and comparative perspective,
- possess good level of statistical skills and,
- be able to work with survey data.
The postdoctoral fellow will be encouraged to be actively involved in interactions with other members of the group. The working languages in the group are English and Bulgarian.
VIHREN fellowship benefits:
* competitive salary,
* opportunities for collaboration with an international network of leading scientists in the field, and local experts.
If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com
Application Materials: interested applicants should send the following materials to
Please, use the subject line "VIHREN R2 application_2":
1. CV in Europass format (including a list of publications).
2. Motivation letter supporting the application for the postdoctoral fellowship.
3. One article in the field of sociological analysis of education.
Documents are accepted from 15/09/2020 to 24/09/2020 included.
Every working day from 9:00 am to 16:00 pm at the address:
1. Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, 4 “Serdika” Street, Human Resources Department, floor 2, Sofia 1000, Ljubka Ilieva
or electronically at:
2. Ljubka Ilieva - firstname.lastname@example.org
EURAXESS offer ID: 558384
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.