ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/09/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Sopot
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2020
- significant scientific achievements, including papers published in indexed journals;
- documented experience in modeling of the marine environment;
- experience in the implementation of research projects, including international ones;
- experience in presenting scientific results at national and international conferences;
- experience in field research, including work on research vessels (experience in organizing and managing research voyages will be additional advantage);
- very good knowledge of the English;
- experience in promoting the results.
- Additional requirments:
- high level of programming;
- High Performance Computing;
- experience in managing research teams.
- Application for employment.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Copy of the diploma.
- List of scientific achievements.
- List of publications.
- Completed personal questionnaire.
- Declaration of familiarization with the service on the processing of personal data.
Please include signed document with the following consent clause:
(place and date)
Applicant's name and surname
DECLARATION ON BEING INFORMED ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I hereby declare that I have read the following information on processing of my personal data in the recruitment process, provided by the Institute of Oceanology Polish Institute of Science in accordance with Article 13 RODO.
signature of the declarant
EURAXESS offer ID: 552534
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.