ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Oslo
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › BiologyBiological sciences › Nutritional sciencesMedical sciences › MedicineMedical sciences › Veterinary medicineNeurosciences › NeurobiologyNeurosciences › NeurochemistryNeurosciences › NeuroinformaticsNeurosciences › NeurologyNeurosciences › NeurophysiologyNeurosciences › NeuropsychologyPharmacological sciences › PharmacognosyPharmacological sciences › PharmacyPharmacological sciences › ToxicologyPharmacological sciences › Veterinary pharmacology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/11/2020 22:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONNorway › Oslo
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER801133
SCIENTIA FELLOWS is a research fellowship programme in the field of Health Life Sciences launched and managed by the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Oslo. It is supported and partly funded by the EU Horizon 2020 under the Maria Skłodowska-Curie scheme – Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND).
With this Call we are inviting talented experienced researchers to apply for one of the 26 fellowship positions at UiO or other partner organisations.
- Excellent research environments;
- International collaboration and networking;
- Cross-sectoral opportunities;
- Career advancement;
- Good working conditions;
- Access to research and transferable skills training;
- Access to special career development programmes: the Postdoctoral programme at UiO and School of Health Innovation;
- Become a more visible partner for future EU funding.
Types of Fellowships:
- Incoming - for postdoctoral researchers from all over the world, who apply to work as a seconded/visiting researcher in a host organisation outside Norway (provided that they have not resided or carried out their main activity in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior to Call deadline) and to continue with a second phase at the University of Oslo (duration:12-24 months + 12 months).
Application deadline: 20 November 2020
Researchers from all countries are eligible for the programme. They must be fluent in English (both written and spoken) and:
- Process at PhD degree OR have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience since obtaining a university diploma. (This experience needs to be documented). In the latter case, the research experience must give access to doctoral studies in the country in which your degree or diploma was obtained, or in the country in which the research training is provided irrespective whether or not a doctorate was envisaged.
- Comply with the mobility requirements that depend on the chosen fellowship scheme.
In both fellowship types, in order to be eligible a researcher must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior to the Call deadline.
There are 22 broad thematic areas to choose from offered in Call 2B.
We encourage Applicants to contact Hosts of interest in order to discuss developing a research proposal.
For all details about the Programme and eligibility, thematic areas and application process, please check Scientia Fellows website and the Guide for Applicants.
The broad thematic areas available in Call 2B are: Bacterial population genomics, Bacterial population genomics; evolutionary modelling, Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Cancer and thrombosis, Cancer genetics, Cardiac fibrosis, Cardiac pharmacology, Cardiovascular diseases, Cell therapy, Computational biology, Epidemiology, Epitranscriptomic regulation, Genome stability, Immunology, Immunotherapy, Microphysiological systems, Modeling of cancer evolution, Neuroimaging, Neuroscience, Radionuclide therapy, Structural biology - cryoEM
Learn more about what Scientia Fellows II is about: https://youtu.be/SHnrkwVTtyI
EURAXESS offer ID: 551933
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.