RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/08/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Krakow
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
The Faculty of History, Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland) is seeking to appoint an assistant specializing in archeology of Bronze Age.
1) Holding at least a Master’s degree, Master of Science degree or an equivalent degree;
2) Exhibiting aptitude for research work;
3) Acquired relevant academic achievements in the field of archeology of the Iron Age, including the Scythian period in Central Asia and North Altai
4) Being prepared for carrying out teaching work
5) Having relevant experience in field work and teaching work
EURAXESS offer ID: 551396
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.