RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/08/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Krakow
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
The Faculty of History, Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland) is seeking to appoint an assistant professor specializing in Iron Age archeology
1) holding at least the academic degree of Ph.D. in archeology (doktor in Polish);
2) having relevant scientific achievements;
3) already published at least one monography (book) in Roman Age and early phase of Migration Period
4) taking active part in scientific life;
5) having experience in teaching work
EURAXESS offer ID: 551391
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.