RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/07/2022 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONUnited Kingdom › Highland
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE15/04/2022
Ref No: VAC-171871
Working Hours: Either Job Title: Consultant in Adult Psychiatry
Salary scale: £82,669 - £109,849 per annum
Are you an experienced Doctor in Psychiatry and are ready to take the next step? Are you a Consultant and you need a change and new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant in Adult Psychiatry in Inverness, Scotland.
• Highly competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Ongoing training
• Great potential for career advancement
• Friendly and supportive working environment
• Wonderful location
• Medical qualification and registration with GMC
• Be eligible to work in Ireland
• Excellent communication and organizational expertise
• BLS & ACLS
• UK and Irish experience is desired but not essential
• 12 months experience in Psychiatry with a desire to further develop your skills and advance with your career.
Any applicants would need to already have Section 22 status (Section 12 will not suffice).
Please send your CV mentioning reference code VAC-171871 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
EURAXESS offer ID: 550682
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.