RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/07/2022 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONUnited Kingdom › Carlisle
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE15/04/2022
Ref No: VAC-171851
Working Hours: Either Job Title: Consultant in Care of the Elderly
Salary scale: £79,860 to £107,668
Are you an experienced Doctor in Elderly Care ready to take the next step? Are you a Consultant and you need a change and new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant in Elderly Care for an NHS Hospital in Cumbria.
The hospital is in the beautiful Lake District, offering beautiful views along with a very affordable lifestyle.
• Highly competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Ongoing training
• Great potential for career advancement
• Friendly and supportive working environment
• Wonderful location
• Medical qualification and registration with GMC
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Excellent communication and organizational expertise
• BLS & ACLS
• UK and Irish experience is desired but not essential
• 12 months experience in Elderly Care with a desire to further develop your skills and advance with your career.
Please send your CV mentioning reference code VAC-171851 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
EURAXESS offer ID: 550673
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.