ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biological engineeringBiological sciences › BiologyChemistry › BiochemistryMedical sciences › Veterinary medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/09/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCroatia › Rijeka
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Rijeka, Croatia is seeking a highly motivated person for the position of Senior Expert Associate in the Science and Higher Education System at the Center for Proteomics.
Number of employees sought: 1
Place of work: Center for Proteomics, University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Braće Branchetta 20, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Contract duration: up to 12 months
How to apply: Please submit your application at the address “University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Department of Human Resources and Legal Affairs, Brace Branchetta 20, 51000 Rijeka“ indicating the following: "Center for Proteomics – open position announcement for the Senior Expert Associate in the Science and Higher Education System”.
- letter of application (motivation letter)
- copy (scan) of the degree certificate
- grade transcript
- at least 1 reference letter (one of them from former diploma thesis mentor or one from former professor at the graduate level of study) or contact details of a referee
Application deadline: 30 days following the Open position announcement
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELBiological sciences: Master Degree or equivalentChemistry: Master Degree or equivalentMedical sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESCROATIAN: Mother TongueENGLISH: Excellent
- Mandatory criteria:
- possession of a university/master’s degree in the field of natural sciences (biology, molecular biology, experimental biology or biochemistry), biomedicine and health (medicine, veterinary medicine, medical biochemistry) or biotechnology (biotechnology, molecular biotechnology, engineering)
- advanced IT skills
- fluency in English language
EURAXESS offer ID: 550540
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.