ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversità degli Studi della Tuscia
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/08/2020 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
The Tuscia University of Viterbo published a call for the admission to the following Ph.D. Courses, 36th series, a.y.2020/21:
1.European and global markets law. Crisis, rights, regulation;
2. Ecology and sustainable management of environmental resources;
3. Economics, management and quantitative methods;
4. Engineering for energy and environment;
5. History and cultural heritage;
6. Plant and animal science;
7. Science, technology and biotechnology for sustainability.
Candidates participating in the competition must submit the application form to the Rector of Università degli Studi della Tuscia within the 31 August 2020, 12 a.m. (CET)
EURAXESS offer ID: 549017
Posting organisation offer ID: 178644
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.