ORGANISATION/COMPANYUNIVERSIDAD DE ZARAGOZA
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Biomedical engineeringEngineering › Mechanical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/09/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Zaragoza
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
REFERENCE NUMBERG.A. nº. 826494
The PRIMAGE project is looking for a highly motivated researcher interested in working in an ambitious multidisciplinary project to work at the University of Zaragoza (Spain). PRIMAGE proposes a cloud-based platform to support decision making in the clinical management of malignant solid tumours, offering predictive tools to assist diagnosis, prognosis, therapies choice and treatment follow up, based on the use if novel imaging biomarkers, in-silico tumour growth simulation, advanced visualisation of predictions with weighted confidence scores and machine-learning based translation of this knowledge into predictors for the most relevant, disease-specific, Clinical End Points.
The selected candidate will be employed under a local employment contract (full time) for a limited duration the University of Zaragoza (Spain) compatible with national and regional legislation
Selection System: Contest
Only merits included in the curriculum and documented (presented within the deadline for submission of applications) will be considered.
SCALE OF ASSESSMENT: Max. 100 points
- CURRICULUM VITAE (max. 50 points):
- PhD degree (20 points)
- Publications in JCR journals (up to 15 points, 5 points per published paper)
- Participation in competitive projects on topics related to the position (up to 15 points, 5 points per project)
- ENGLISH LEVEL (max. 10 points):
- B2 Certificate level (5 points)
- C1 Certificate Level (10 points)
- EXPERIENCE RELATED TO THE POSITION (max. 40 points):
Certified with experience in other research groups, or by presentations at international conferences (5 points per evidence):
- advance computational simulation of living tissues
- Imaging post-processing
- management and coordination of research projects
RESEARCH ACTIVITIES TO CARRY OUT:
Development of computational models of tumour growth
Imaging data analysis
Development of machine learning techniques
ROLES TO ACCOMPLISH:
- Support and supervision of computational models and machine learning algorithms to automatically simulate the tumour growth
- Plan, establish, develop, coordinate and manage the research project in coordination with the PI
- Analyze and write up data for scientific papers
- Promoting dissemination activities
- Lead teleconference calls with the whole consortium
- Conduct project reporting
- Full time 37,5 hours
- Amount: 35.000€-45.000€ gross/year (depending on the seniority of the candidate)
- Length: 6 months renewable
- Exclusive devotion
You can apply sending an email to email@example.com with the following documentation:
-Updated Curriculum Vitae.
-Track-Record with academic grade media.
-Copy of required educational qualifications.
-Supporting documents of the outlined merits
Deadline for applications: 15th September 2020
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: PhD or equivalent
PhD degree in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related with a Biomedical profile
EURAXESS offer ID: 548404
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.