RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › BiochemistryChemistry › Computational chemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/08/2020 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Nostrum Biodiscovery (NBD) is seeking a new Researcher for the Biomolecular Modelling area. Nostrum Biodiscovery is a biotech company devoted to discovering and optimising new chemical entities for unmet medical needs. NBD combines powerful in-house innovative technologies with deep industrial expertise in biomolecular modelling, and leads several successful exploratory discovery projects in partnership with academia. NBD provides tailored, flexible services to help its pharma and biotech clients overcome their early discovery bottlenecks. Dedication and ethics are also key values of our company.
The Offer – Working Conditions
• Contract duration: permanent
• Estimated annual gross salary: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay scales.
• Target start date: immediately (1st of September at the latest)
Due to the COVID-19 situation, applicants must be from countries without issues for going to Spain.
All applications must include:
1. A motivation letter addressed to Dr. Gorka Etxebarria.
2. A complete CV including contact details.
3. Contact details of two referees.
All applications must be addressed to Dr. Gorka Etxebarria and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Computational chemistry
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
Education and qualifications - Required:
• PhD in theoretical and/or computational chemistry, physics or computational biology.
Experience and knowledge:
• Proven experience in simulation of biomolecules, molecular dynamics, structure-based drug design and atomistic simulation approaches.
• Experience in bioinformatics, quantum chemistry, protein dynamics and/or medicinal chemistry will be a plus.
EURAXESS offer ID: 544257
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.