ORGANISATION/COMPANYState University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sacz
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Languages
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/08/2020 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Nowy Sącz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK12
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
Only those who meet the requirements set out in Art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Dz. U. z 2020 r., poz. 85 z późn. zm.) and meet the following qualification criteria:
1) having a master's degree in iberistics or related studies,
2) experience in teaching work in higher education,
3) submitting a declaration on the basic place of work at the State University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sącz.
Candidates entering the competition are required to submit the following documents:
1) job application,
2) statement on the processing of personal data (Annex 1 to be downloaded from the website: http://pwsz-ns.edu.pl/uczelnia/praca-i-kariera/druki-do-pobrania),
3) personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (Annex 2)
5) copies of diplomas confirming your education,
6) documents confirming professional experience,
7) a declaration of compliance with the requirements of Art. 113 of the Act on higher education and science (annex 3),
8) a statement that the State University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sącz will be the primary place of work within the meaning of the Law on Higher Education and Science (Annex 4).
Application documents should be submitted in person or sent to the University's address: Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Zawodowa in Nowy Sącz, ul. Staszica 1, 33-300 Nowy Sącz, General Secretariat, room 01. The envelope should be marked „Konkurs nr 3 na stanowisko wykładowcy w IJO”.
The deadline for submitting documents is 17.08.2020 (the date of receipt of the documents at the University's headquarters is decisive).
The competition will be settled by August 19, 2020.
The jury reserves the right to conduct an interview with candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria.
Applications that do not meet the formal requirements and submitted after the deadline are not considered.
We reserve the right to conclude an employment contract with the person who won the competition on a part-time basis in the absence of the expected recruitment for the academic year 2020/2021.
We reserve the right not to conclude an employment contract with the person who won the competition in the absence of the expected
recruitment for the academic year 2020/2021.
We reserve the right to cancel the competition without giving a reason.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: Excellent
• implementation of didactic classes of 360 hours. in subjects: foreign language course (Spanish), second general language (Spanish), translation of promotional and tourist materials (Spanish), political and economic geography of the Spanish language area, practical translations with text analysis (Spanish).
• organizational work for the university.
In the case of a foreign candidate, a sufficient knowledge of Polish is required to conduct classes.
Employment of an academic teacher in a group of teaching staff, based on a fixed-term employment contract, full-time.
EURAXESS offer ID: 543054
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.