ORGANISATION/COMPANYWarsaw University of Technology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/08/2020 16:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
The person employed in this position will be required to work as the chief architect of the archaeological expedition as part of the research tasks carried out in the project "MA-P Maloutena and Agora in the layout of Paphos: modelling the cityscape of the Hellenistic and Roman capital of Cyprus" including:
• Studies on architecture and cityscape of ancient Paphos in architectural approach.
• Developing new and preparation of existing architectural reconstructions of the buildings of the residential district (Maloutena) and Agora.
• Preparing data for conducting a series of reconstructions by means of procedural modelling.
• Evaluation of the Nea Paphos cityscape reconstructions’ quality from the architectural and city planning perspectives.
• Completion of a final design of the Nea Paphos cityscape reconstruction.
Required professional qualifications:
EURAXESS offer ID: 540120
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.