RESEARCH FIELDPhilosophy › Ethics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/07/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Kraków
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / ERC
The competitive selection process is open for all individuals, who meet the requirements set out in Articles 113 and 116.2.4) of the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science, and who meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 166 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University.
- holding at least a Master’s degree or an equivalent degree
- their master thesis was given high grades
- positive opinion of the head of department/chair or academic tutor on candidate’s qualifications and suitability for research,
- has at least one publication (published or accepted for publication) in an international peer-reviewed journal in the field,
- demonstrates an interest in the project topics (ethics, bioethics, philosophy of science, moral psychology etc.) and a readiness to engage in the realization of the project BIOUNCERTAINTY (no. 805498),
- good organisational skills, research independence, reliability, ability to keep deadlines,
- proficiency in English (proficiency of Polish is not necessary).
Candidates who apply for the post are required to file their application in “Centrum Administracyjnego Wsparcia Projektów UJ”, ul.
Czapskich 4, room 118, 31-110 Kraków or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org , the following documents:
- application form;
- Curriculum vitae;
- personal questionnaire for candidates (download from here);
- copy of the Master’s or Doctoral Diploma;
- information about the candidate’s scientific, teaching, and organizational achievements;
- list of publications, if any (with the name of the publishers and page numbers indicated);
- information regarding classes taught by a candidate, if applicable– not applicable to candidates for positions in research groups;
- latest interim performance evaluation, if applicable;
- opinion of a head of department or academic tutor on the candidate’s predispositions to work as an academic teacher (in account of the results of student surveys, if applicable), and the candidate’s scientific work;
- declaration whether the Jagiellonian University in Kraków will be the candidate’s principal employer, in case of winning the competition (download from here);
- declaration as per Article 113 of the Act on Higher Education (download from here);
- declaration on being familiar and accepting the rules concerning the management of the Jagiellonian University’s intellectual property and the rules of commercialization (download from here);
- information regarding personal data processing (download from here);
- Report concerning main research areas, scientific achievements of the candidate, as well as research plans related to the project BIOUNCERTAINTY (no more than 3 pages).
EURAXESS offer ID: 537127
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.