ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Siegen
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONGermany › Siegen
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2020
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
The Chair for Embedded Systems, Department for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of Faculty IV at University of Siegen is accepting applications for a PhD Position (salary category TV-L 13, 50%) for a period of 3 years starting in September 2020.
This position will enable a student to complete her/his doctoral degree.
- Research in the area of architectures for distributed embedded systems based on time-triggered multi-core processors, artificial intelligence and real-time operating systems
- Development of scheduling algorithms for time-triggered real-time networks optimizing reliability and energy efficiency
- Modelling, implementation and evaluation of use cases with time-triggered on-chip networks
- Documentation and presentation of results including project reports
- Contribution to teaching in study programs mechatronics/computer science and administrative duties
- Completion of PhD
The position is intended to facilitate your academic or artistic qualification (German PhD). You will have the opportunity within the framework of your tasks.
- Master's degree or a diploma in computer science or electrical engineering
- Basic knowledge about embedded systems
- Programming skills in C, C++
- Very good English language skills
- Knowledge about methods for scheduling and optimization (desired)
EURAXESS offer ID: 531877
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.