ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/08/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Sopot
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
- significant scientific achievements, including papers published in indexed journals (in journals included in the Journal Citation Report (JCR) database having Impact Factor),
- experience in managing research teams,
- very good command of English and Polish in speaking and writing is a must, knowledge of other languages will be an advantage,
- documented experience in presenting scientific results at foreign and domestic conferences,
- experience in managing and implementing science and research projects (minimum 2 years).
- Application for employment
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter containing a vision of the development of the Marine Acoustic Laboratory
- Copy of the PhD diploma
- List of scientific achievements
- List of publications
- Completed personal questionnaire
- Declaration of familiarization with the service on the processing of personal data*
Please include signed document with the following consent clause:
(place and date)
Applicant's name and surname
DECLARATION ON BEING INFORMED ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Science pursuant to Article 6paragraph 1letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process for the position of...................................I also declare that I have read the information on the processing of personal data provided by the Institute in accordance with Article 13 GDPR
signature of the declarant
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Excellent
- proficiency in advanced data analysis methods,
- readiness to engage in popular science activities.
EURAXESS offer ID: 525423
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.