ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/05/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Sopot
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2020
- scientific achievements documented by publications in journals from the JCR list (minimum 3 first-author publications) in line with the topics of the planned research, i.e. organic matter cycling in the marine environment, its provenience and transformations,
- experience in laboratory work, in particular knowledge of elemental analysis methods with mass spectrometer detection, alpha spectrometry, gamma spectrometry, analysis of dissolved organic and inorganic carbon, total alkalinity,
- experience in work on research vessels,
- very good spoken and written English,
- documented experience in presenting scientific results at national and internaional conferences,,
- experience in leading (minimum 2 years) and implementation of research projects,
- documented knowledge of mapping tools and data visualizations (e.g. ArcGIC).
- Application for employment;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Letter of motivation;
- A copy of the diploma;
- List of achievements in scientific work;
- List of publications;
- Personal questionnaire for an applicant for employment;
- Declaration on acquaintance with information on personal data processing
Please include signed document with the following consent clause:
(place and date)
Applicant's name and surname
DECLARATION ON BEING INFORMED ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I hereby declare that I have read the following information on processing of my personal data in the recruitment process, provided by the Institute of Oceanology Polish Institute of Science in accordance with Article 13 RODO.
signature of the declarant
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- knowledge in statistical analysis,
- experience in reporting,
- experience in popular science activities,
- ability to work independently and in a team,
- experience in managing work on the research vessel,
- experience in organizing scientific conferences,
- scientific awards.
EURAXESS offer ID: 520436
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.