ORGANISATION/COMPANYAdam Mickiewicz University
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/06/2020 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Poznań
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK7
VICE-RECTOR HEAD OF THE DISCIPLINE SCHOOL Of HUMANITIES ADAM MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY POZNAN ANNOUNCES THE COMPETITION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANS PROFESSOR AT THE FACULTY ARCHAEOLOGY
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELHistory: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Mother Tongue
- The application of the candidate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Consent to the processing of one’s personal data: In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal
of Laws of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) I agree to the processing of personal data other than those indicated in Article 221 of the Labour Code (name(s) and surname; parents' names; date of birth; place of residence; address for correspondence; education; previous employment), included in my job offer for the purpose of current recruitment.
- personal data form for the candidate applying for a position (available
on the UAM website);
- documents confirming candidate’s education and academic degrees;
- information on candidate’s scientific, didactic and organizational achievements;
- other documents reqiured by the Selection Board.
1. PhD degree in humanities in the field of archaeology.
2. Scheduled research interest.
3. Documented participation to research projects, Polish and European.
4. Proved international research achievements (publications, conference lectures)
5. Proved command of a foreign language: English(proficiency level)
6. Research interest in aerial and satelite aplication and tele-detection in
archaeology supported with theoretical background.
7. Teaching experience provided in Polish and English languages.
EURAXESS offer ID: 519580
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.