ORGANISATION/COMPANYALMA MATER STUDIORUM - UNIVERSITA' DI BOLOGNA - - DIPARTIMENTO DI STORIA CULTURE CIVILTA'
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/04/2020 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEFP7
- Elaboration of the methodology and application of the analysis of needs of Iraqi students in the areas of Mosul and Diwaniyah in terms of employment and professional opportunities in the topographical field and in relation to the sector of preventive archeology;
- Data collection on threats and potential of archaeological sites and monuments in the reference areas of Mosul and Diwaniyah in Iraq;
- Identification of Iraqi private entities potentially interested in the field of preventive archeology and in the activation of curricular internships for Iraqi students;
- Elaboration of the implementation strategies of the project activities foreseen in the field of preventive archeology, with particular reference to training courses and start-ups development;
- Contribution to the preparation of the final report relating to the needs analysis;
- Development of internship plans in the field of preventive archeology for Iraqi students;
to apply for research grants fill out the form available at the following address: https://bandi.unibo.it/ricerca/assegni-ricerca
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 513066
Posting organisation offer ID: 173782
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.