ORGANISATION/COMPANYNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN CHEMISTRY AND PETROCHEMISTRY ICECHIM Bucharest
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Applied chemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/04/2020 17:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONRomania › Bucharest
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Indeterminate period, full time, under the Project PN III 50 PCCDI/2018 “Proiect complex multidisciplinar pentru monitorizarea, conservarea, protecția și promovarea patrimoniului cultural românesc” (Multidisciplinary complex project for monitoring, preserving, protecting and promoting the Romanian cultural heritage) – RO-CHER.
The contest consists of:
- Oral exam (interview).
- Assessment of CV and accompanying documents.
- Antonio Doménech-Carbó, María Teresa Doménech-Carbó, Virginia Costa, Application of Instrumental Methods in the Analysis of Historic, Artistic and Archaeological Objects, In: Antonio Doménech-Carbó, María Teresa Doménech-Carbó, Virginia Costa, Electrochemical Methods in Archaeometry, Conservation and Restoration DOI 10.1007/978-3-540-92868-3 1, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009; Available on-line at: https://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/9783540928676-c1.pdf?SGWID=0-0-45-697202-p173874838 or at ICECHIM in electronic format;
- ***, Nuclear Techniques for Cultural Heritage Research, INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, VIENNA, 2011, ISBN 978–92–0–114510–9, available on-line at: https://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/p1501_web.pdf;
- George Kyzas, Athanasios C. Mitropoulos, Novel Nanomaterials, IntechOpen, 2018, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.70149, ISBN: 978-1-78923-089-5, Print ISBN: 978-1-78923-088-8, available on-line at: https://www.intechopen.com/books/novel-nanomaterials-synthesis-and-applications.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: Bachelor Degree or equivalentEngineering: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESROMANIAN: ExcellentENGLISH: Good
- No experience required;
- graduate studies with a bachelor's or diploma exam of a university (specialization chemistry, physical-chemistry, biology, biochemistry etc.) or technical university (chemical engineering, medical engineering, etc);
- PC operating knowledge: document editing, presentations, posters; graphic design; use of software dedicated to analytical equipment.
- Job-specific knowledge: operation of laboratory analytical equipment; specific laboratory operations; result interpretation; drafting of scientific papers;
- At least three professional references: teacher recommendations, or from previous jobs relevant to your CV for field experience;
- Skills: potential and willingness to work in chemistry research, organizational spirit, teamwork, communication skills, seriousness in carrying out activities, initiative to solve different problems / tasks, orderly, punctual person;
- Availability for conducting internships in the country and abroad
- Interest in performing quality works and availability for extra effort required by specific operating conditions, where applicable.
EURAXESS offer ID: 508396
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.