ORGANISATION/COMPANYSouth Ural State University (National Research University)
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › OtherComputer science › ProgrammingComputer science › Systems design
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE26/04/2020 18:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONRussia › Chelyabinsk
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Programming, Software engineering, Computer science, Fundamental Informatics and Information technologies; System analysis, management and information processing; Applied mathematics; Control of technical systems, Control automation of technological processes in metallurgy; Mathematical modeling of heat and mass transfer processes; Solution of nonlinear inverse unstable problems.
SUSU is looking for outstanding researchers to join the University’s strong team. We expect candidates to fit into such areas of strategic development as Materials Science, Environmental Science and Digital Industry. Researchers are expected to contribute to the University research by active cooperation with its staff, writing and publishing articles on the topic of collaborative scientific work, and sharing their international experience with students.
The following are the University projects in the area of Computer Science:
- Fog computing platform for Internet of Things;
- Synthesis of control algorithms for dynamic systems under incomplete information;
- Model Predictive Control in Metallurgy;
- Development, research and implementation of data processing algorithms.
This is a Faculty position. Rank and salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and depends on publication activity of the candidate.
Bonus payment for publication in Q1 journals is paid accordingly.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELComputer science: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
Qualifications required by the position holder:
- h-index no lower than 5;
- number of publications in the Q1 and Q2 to Journals no lower than 5 (for last 3 years)
- Ph.D. or D.Sc. level of qualification (in science);
- Experience in writing and publishing research papers in journals indexed by Scopus;
- Experience in conducting and developing research independently or in multicultural and multidisciplinary research teams;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- The number and quality of publications in journals;
- For full-time position: at least 1 publication per year in a Q1 Scopus Journal and 2 publications in Q2 Scopus Journals (with SUSU affiliation);
- Participation in applications for grants and subsidies;
- Participation in educational activities.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at South Ural State University (National Research University)
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 508306
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.