ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversità Ca' Foscari Venezia
RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciencesAnthropologyArtsBiological sciencesChemistryCommunication sciencesComputer scienceCultural studiesDemographyEconomicsEducational sciencesEnvironmental scienceEthics in health sciencesEthics in natural sciencesGeographyHistoryInformation scienceJuridical sciencesLanguage sciencesLiteratureMathematicsMedical sciencesPharmacological sciencesPhilosophyPhysicsPolitical sciencesReligious sciencesSociologyTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/05/2020 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
Call for applications for admission to 36th cycle (2020/2021) of the following PhD Programmes:
1. Law, Market and Person,
3. Philosophy and Educational Sciences,
4. Computer Science,
5. Italian Studies,
6. Modern Languages, Cultures and Societies and Linguistics,
8. Science and Management of Climate Change,
9. Science and Technology of Bio and Nanomaterials,
10. Environmental Sciences,
11. Ancient Heritage Studies,
12. Polar Sciences,
13. History of the Arts,
14. Asian and African Studies.
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
- NORTH AMERICA
- SOUTH AMERICA
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
- NORTH AMERICA
- SOUTH AMERICA
Candidates will be admitted to PhD programmes after passing a selection process (evaluation of academic qualifications and oral examination via videoconference) according to the conditions indicated in Annex “A” of the call for applications, which defines, for each ofthe PhD programmes: research topics, number of available places, admission requirements and candidate selection criteria used to produce the classification list.
The application form must be submitted to PhD Office by 1.00 pm (Italian time) on Wednesday May, 27th 2020 according to the online procedure described in the call for applications; failure to do so will result in exclusion from the selection process.
All candidates possessing any of the following requirements can submit their application:
- “Laurea Specialistica” or “laurea magistrale” (the second cycle degree achievable in Italy since 1999 after completing five years (or more) of university studies);
- an Italian degree obtained before the system introduced by Ministerial Decree No. 509 dated 3 November 1999 amended by means of Ministerial Decree No. 270 dated 22 October 2004 (Laurea vecchio ordinamento);
- second-level university qualifications granted by AFAM institutions (Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale, “Advanced Artistic and Musical Training”);
- a Master’s degree qualification obtained abroad – comparable in terms of duration, level and discipline field to the Italian qualification granting admission to the PhD Programme – and recognised as suitable for admission to selection process.
For each PhD Programme, the forms in Annex “A” of the call for applications specify the type of academic qualifications required for admission to the selection process and any further necessary requirement.
Graduating students may also apply within the deadline of the call for applications, provided they obtain their degree by July, 31st 2020.
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 506469
Posting organisation offer ID: 173065
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.