ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Wroclaw, Faculty of Biological Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/04/2020 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2020
Candidates joining the competition should meet the following requirements:
1. M.Sc. degree in biological sciences.
2. Documented achievements/publications required by the Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Wrocław, in the field of palaeozoology of Cenozoic mammals (perissodactyls) and archaeozoology.
3. Creating and developing research projects on fossil mammal.
4. Proven experience in teaching (archaeozoology. paleontology and vertebrate zoology).
5. Participation in conferences.
6. Documented participation in excavations at palaeontological and archaeological sites in Poland and abroad, including cave localities.
7. Demonstrate fluency in Polish and Englis
1. application addressed to the Rector of the University of Wroclaw;
2. CV with information on the course of professional work;
3. personal questionnaire;
4. personal note on research and teaching activity;
5. list of scientific publications;
6. a certified copy of the M.Sc. diploma ;
7. reference letter from senior researcher;
8. statement that if employed, the University of Wrocław will be the primary place of work.
Remember to attach the statement of consent to the processing of personal data: „I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski), pl. Uniwersytecki 1,50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Good
EURAXESS offer ID: 503060
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.