ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Zadar
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/03/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCroatia › Zadar
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Call for applications for election of one lecturer into a research-teaching position and corresponding employment position of an associate professor in the scientific area of the Humanities, the field of Archaeology, in the Department of Tourism and Communication Sciences
Two copies of the following documents should be attached to the letter of application for research-teaching positions:
- curriculum vitae,
- books, original scientific papers and other papers (professional papers, scientific reviews, etc.) and their list grouped into two sections: up to the most recent election or re-election and after the most recent election or re-election),
- evidence of a scientific degree,
- documents providing evidence that the applicant fulfils conditions prescribed by the Scientific Area Council,
- documents providing evidence that the applicant fulfils conditions prescribed by Rector's Conference,
- report on research-teaching activities,
- certificate of Croatian or other citizenship,
- certificate of fluency in Croatian (for foreign citizens),
- evidence of positive results obtained by the institutional evaluation of the applicant's teaching performance, or evidence of positive results obtained by student evaluation at an institution of higher education (for applicants in the process of being elected into the same or higher position)
- certificate of required psychophysical skills issued by a certified doctor's office (not older than 6 months). The certificate must be provided only by applicants who apply for the first time for the election into a research-teaching position.
Letter of application and other required documentation should also be submitted in an electronic form (on a CD), in PDF format, in two copies.
Applicants are expected to meet the requirements of the Labour Act (Official Gazette, no. 93/14), 127/17, the requirements of the Science and Higher Education Act (Official Gazette, nos. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 2/07 – Decree of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, and 101/14 - Decree of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia, and 60/15- Decree of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia and 131/17) and the regulations based therein, as well as the requirements stipulated by other acts.
Applicants must also fulfil the following additional conditions:
to have at least three years of experience in managing ISO 9001 quality system
to have at least three years of experience in managing nautical training programme,
to have experience in teaching sea safety
to have an instructor's licence for the navigation simulator Transas Marine lnternational: NTPRO 5000.
The application form for vacancies (elections) can be downloaded at this address: http://www.unizd.hr/o-nama/ustrojstvo/rektorat/ured-za-kadrovske-administrativne-poslove-i-poslove-arhiva/obrasci
Persons who under special regulations meet the right of advantage must refer to that right in their application, i.e. submit required proof of the status.
Candidates who may fulfil the right of advantage upon admission to the public service, as prescribed by the Article 102 of the Act on Croatian Homeland War Veterans and Their Family Members (Official Gazette 121/17), the Article 48.f of the Act on Protection of Military and Civilian Disabled War Victims (Official Gazette 33/92, 77/92, 27/93, 58/93, 2/94, 76/94, 108/95, 108/96, 82/01, 94/01, 103/03 and148/13), and the Article 9. of the Act on Professional Rehabilitation and Employment of Disabled Persons (Official Gazette 157/13 and 152/14), must refer to that right in their application as they consequently have, solely under equal conditions, the right of advantage regarding other candidates.
Candidates who refer to the right of advantage upon applying for a position in accordance with the article 102 of the Act on Croatian Homeland War Veterans and Their Family Members, must submit, along with their application, the proof of fulfilment of the required conditions and all other necessary evidence available at the following link on the Ministry of Croatian Veteran's website: https://branitelji.gov.hr/zaposljavanje-843/843.
By applying to this call for applications, applicants consent to gathering, usage, and further processing of their data by the University of Zadar in compliance with regulations of personal data protection, for the purposes of executing the call.
Deadline for application is 30 days from the date of publication of the call for applications in the Official Gazette.
Late and incomplete applications shall not be taken into consideration.
The election process will be completed within the legally bound period and the applicants will be notified of the results within 15 days from the completion of the election process.
EURAXESS offer ID: 500663
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.