ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE24/03/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2020
REFERENCE NUMBERref. PSI2017-84539-P
Applications are invited for a part-time Research Assistant in the Speech Production and Bilingualism Group (SPB), at the Center for Brain and Cognition in Universitat Pompeu Fabra. The position is covered by the project entitled “Reducing biases through foreign language use” (ref. PSI2017-84539-P) financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Responsibilities and Experience:
• Research support tasks related to adult studies and patients with neurodegenerative diseases
• Recruiting subjects to participate in the project research studies.
• Prepare experiments.
• Data organization and preliminary analysis.
Candidate minimum requirements:
• Degree in Psychology, less than 5 years of experience
• Proficient knowledge of English and Spanish (spoken and written)
• Experience as a Research Assistant in R&D (2 years minimum experience expected in Neuropsychology).
• Experience as a clinical neuropsychologist (Master's level or more)
Desired capacity to demonstrate:
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication
How to apply: Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before March 24, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference RA SPB 2020 in the email subject
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 500548
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.