RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Established Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Hoyo de Manzanares
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Our University needs to incorporate research professors to its faculties in a stable manner.
The structure where the research work of the University is based are the Nebrija Research Groups. These groups are formed, for the most part, by researchers attached to the University. Part of them are also some external researchers working in common lines. The research groups are the basis of the research activity of the university, they generate most of the scientific production and promote the research projects financed with external funds.
The Economic Analysis of the Tourist Research Group
The Economic Analysis of Tourism group is formed by a panel of researchers who, in addition to having extensive tourism training, cover a broad spectrum of areas of knowledge in the social sciences and humanities (economics, sociology, anthropology, geography, history, psychology ... etc.). This diversity of knowledge, in addition to giving great value to the group, provides the possibility of accessing projects of the most diverse nature, from observatories of tourism analysis of different sectors to research projects of analytical or creative purpose.
World tourism requires development models that, without denying growth, are capable of being compatible with the conservation of the natural, social and economic conditions of tourist destinations. The main research lines are:
- Analysis, diagnosis and proposals of the strategic lines for the reformulation of tourist destinations.
- Preparation of Indicators for the evaluation of the impact of tourism on municipal destinations.
- Analysis of the impacts of CSR strategies in the tourism sector.
- Application of econometric models for the determination of economic effects in the tourism system.
- National and regional tourism accounting.
- Management, direction and planning of the tourism company.
- Development and innovation of new tourism products.
- Strategic planning.
We are seeking highly qualified candidates for a position in the Faculty of Social Science. The professor will be expected to make significant contributions to all activities in the discipline through teaching, research and services. With a strong academic track record, the professor needs to be in possession of a background in tourism with a capacity to teach and research in this specialization.
- Ph.D. in Tourism (minimum age of PhD 5 years).
- Accredited as Professor Hired Doctor / Professor Private University.
- It is mandatory that candidates have a research line related to the activity of the Economic Analysis of the Tourist System Research Centre.
- Full English professional proficiency.
- This position implies teaching. Therefore, a minimum B2 equivalent level of Spanish is needed.
- It will be valued having participated in competitive projects and networks, as well as the direction of doctoral theses.
If interested, please submit you application by sending us your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com
For more information see our website: https://www.nebrija.es/rrhh/seleccion/portal/inscripcion.php#trabajarPDI
EURAXESS offer ID: 498196
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.