RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONBelgium › Hasselt
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38
The Environmental Economics Research focuses on sustainability assessments of clean technologies and valuation of ecosystem services, and is a visible source of robust science-driven advice in these domains. More info on our research group, its projects, and publications can be found here. Seeing the importance of pro-environmental behavior in the transition towards a more sustainable society, we are looking to expand our expertise.
You will mainly be responsible for carrying out and reporting about research in the domain of “pro-environmental behavior”. Given current research activities of the research group, the scope can be limited to “green purchasing behavior” and “good citizenship”. The main goals are the realization of publications of the developed research in top international journals and the expansion of the research group’s network for example by participating in international academic conferences. You will have a limited teaching assignment.
- You have obtained the degree master in (business or behavioral) economics or master in (applied social or environmental) psychology (or equivalent)
Final-year students are (likewise) encouraged to apply.
- You can demonstrate having experience with data collection, quantitative research methods and the matching software.
- You have the necessary qualities to function within a multidisciplinary research group.
- You are able to start at the latest on 01/10/2020.
- Your command of Dutch or English (IELTS>=7 or equivalent) is excellent.
- You have obtained excellent grades.
- You can demonstrate having experience with quantitative research that analyses (pro-environmental) behavior.
EURAXESS offer ID: 492603
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.