RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Mechanical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/02/2020 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONBelgium › Brugge
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK20
- Valorization of research activities within the M-group.
- Further expansion of the activities of LMSD at Bruges Campus, in close cooperation with the Department of Mechanical Engineering (Heverlee).
- Support both government-funded projects and bilateral projects with the industry
We offer a part-time (50%) position until the end of the calendar year (2020).
- You have a phd in (Industrial) Engineering Sciences
- An economic master's degree is a plus
- You have at least 10 years of experience as a (post-)doctoral researcher, in particular within the field of mechanical system dynamics
- You have experience with government-funded projects (regional and European)
- Applied expertise on lightweight materials and structures is a strong advantage
For more information please contact Prof. dr. Stijn Debruyne, tel.: +32 50 66 48 63, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply for this job no later than 27/02/2020 via the online application tool
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 492567
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.