RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/03/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONEstonia › Tallinn
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
ICF is looking for field researchers to help deliver a large, international project for the European Commission on nutrition between February and April. ICF is a leading provider of studies for the European Commission and its agencies. The study involves collecting information on the composition (ingredients and nutrients) of food products available in supermarkets. This will contribute to national and EU initiatives to improve nutrition in Europe.
Prior to commencing the fieldwork, you will be required to download an application on your smartphone and take part in (paid) training. This can be done from home. Upon successfully completing this training, you will be sent to supermarkets that we have gained permission to visit, to take pictures of certain categories of food products. For each product, you will use the app you downloaded to take pictures of food labels. You will also enter some product details manually into the app. You will be part of a team of data collectors and you will have a dedicated ICF Team Leader to support you.
- Salary + potential to receive a bonus at the end of the project depending on quality of work
- No weekend work required
- Travel allowance
If you are interested in the role, please submit your application by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your CV and a short paragraph to confirm that you meet all of the requirements listed above. We may contact you for a short phone conversation after receiving your application
REQUIRED LANGUAGESESTONIAN: Excellent
- You should be 18 or older
- You should have a smartphone (Android or iOS)
- You should know how to take and crop pictures on your smartphone.
- You should have regular access to a good internet connection at home or elsewhere, one you can use on daily basis
- You should be able to travel to retail outlets as specified by ICF (this may require using your own means of travel)
- You should be reliable and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- You should be fluent in English and Estonian
EURAXESS offer ID: 492349
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.