RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Applied chemistryChemistry › Instrumental techniques
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/04/2020 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONGermany › Berlin
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE02/03/2020
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
The ERIC (European Research Infrastructure Consortium) EU-OPENSCREEN offers researchers from Europe and the world the use of a compound library and a broad range of technologies for the identification of chemical tool compounds. EU-OPENSCREEN is currently supported by seven member countries (Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway, Poland, and Spain). It will pool valuable expertise and resources across Europe and make the collected results available in an open access database to support research in life sciences and their application in medicine and agriculture. The Central Office and compound management facility of EU-OPENSCREEN is located in Berlin on the Science Campus Berlin-Buch. EU-OPENSCREEN ERIC is an inclusive, equal opportunities employer that offers attractive conditions and appropriate for an international research organization. Further information on our goals and offerings can be found at www.eu-openscreen.eu.
- Design and integration of high quality compound distribution workflows
- Coordinate compound microtiter plate preparation campaigns
- Optimize infrastructure within compound logistics facility
- Oversee registration of academic and commercial compounds
- Oversee quality control analytics of compound solutions
Interested candidates should submit their updated CV with supporting documents and a motivational letter to email@example.com. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. More information about the role can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 30 9489 2420.
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- Doctoral degree in Chemistry, Analytics, Biotechnology or Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in drug discovery and lab automation
- Experience in setting up complex automation processes
- Experience in compound analytics
- Excellent knowledge of English
EURAXESS offer ID: 491657
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.