ORGANISATION/COMPANYINFN - Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/02/2020 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
n. 1 research grant for conducting research in technological field at "Sezione di Firenze" of the Italian Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN) in the following topic: "Nuclear technologies applied to Cultural Heritage"
Duration: one year, renewable for another year
- Employment contract with full social security: yes
- Total amount per fellowship per year: 20298
- Currency: Euro
- Covers salary: yes
- Covers travel and subsistence: no
- Covers research costs: no
- Covers other costs: Incentive for researchers mobility: 5.000,00 euro (gross amount) as a bonus per year for candidates who have obtained a P.hd in province or metropolitan city different from place of destination of their research activity and have not been resident or domiciled in the last three years, in the Province or Metropolitan City where they have to conduct their research activity
- Maximum duration of fellowship: 12
Applicants must hold a degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent degree obtained abroad and a technical-professional curriculum vitae suitable for conducting research activity, which includes at least 24 months of professional experience or technological research activity post-lauream.
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
Public selection procedure is based on qualifications and interview.
The Evaluation Committee will have a maximum of 100 points at its disposal, divided as it follows:
- points n. 30 to assess qualifications;
- points n. 70 to assess the interview.
The threshold to be reached in order for applicants to be included in the merit list will be 70/100.
At the end of the selection process candidates will be informed about the results of their application.
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 487663
Posting organisation offer ID: 168248
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.