ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Oslo
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › BiologyBiological sciences › Nutritional sciencesMedical sciences › MedicineMedical sciences › Veterinary medicineNeurosciences › NeurobiologyNeurosciences › NeurochemistryNeurosciences › NeuroinformaticsNeurosciences › NeurologyNeurosciences › NeurophysiologyNeurosciences › NeuropsychologyPharmacological sciences › Clinical pharmacologyPharmacological sciences › CosmetologyPharmacological sciences › PharmacognosyPharmacological sciences › PharmacyPharmacological sciences › ToxicologyPharmacological sciences › Veterinary pharmacology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/04/2020 22:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONNorway › Oslo
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER801133
SCIENTIA FELLOWS is a research fellowship programme in the field of Health Life Sciences launched and managed by the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Oslo. It is partly funded by the EU Horizon 2020 under the Maria Skłodowska-Curie scheme – Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND).
With this Call we are inviting talented experienced researchers to apply for one of the 48 fellowship positions at UiO or other partner organisations.
- Excellent research environments;
- International collaboration and networking;
- Cross-sectoral opportunities;
- Career advancement;
- Good working conditions;
- Access to research and transferable skills training;
- Access to special career development programmes: the Postdoctoral programme and School of Health Innovation;
- Become a more visible partner for future EU funding.
Types of Fellowships:
- Incoming - for postdoctoral researchers from all over the world (who have not resided or carried out their main activity in Norway for more than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior to Call deadline) willing to conduct their research work at the University of Oslo (Duration 12-36 months).
- Outgoing - for postdoctoral researchers from all over the world, who apply to work as a seconded/visiting researcher in a host organisation outside Norway (provided that they have not resided or carried out their main activity in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior to Call deadline) and to continue with a reintegration phase at the University of Oslo. (Duration. 12-24 months + 12 months).
For more information and how to apply: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/180824/scientia-fellows-i...
EURAXESS offer ID: 487375
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.