ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/02/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK27.5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2020
Applications are invited for a part-time Babylab Coordinator in the Speech Acquisition and Perception Group (SAP), at the Center for Brain and Cognition, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
The position is funded in part by the project: SIMBILEX -Consequences of language similarity in the infant bilingual lexicon, ref. PGC2018-101831-B-I00, financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- General organization of the Babylab agenda
- Managing and scheduling babylab appointments
- Managing taxis for families
- Coordinating the daily recruiting visits to two clinics and monthly presentations at daycare centers
- Recruiting families to participate
- Management and update of the bablylab data base
- Feedback to parents – giving them group results once the study their infant participated in finishes
- Coding/double coding of the data
- Translation of experimental material
- Reception of families in the Babylab
- Data Organization and preliminary analysis
Conditions: Start date 18 February 2020, or as soon as possible. Duration up to a year. Then the position may be renewed.
andidate minimum requirements:
- Experience with Babylab R&D (two years).
- Desired capacity to demonstrate:
- Experience with Babylab R&D (two years) in Neuroscience lab.
- Proven ability to prioritize a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, flexible and problem solving attitude
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication
- Proficient knowledge of English. Fluent in Spanish and Catalan, a plus.
EURAXESS offer ID: 485561
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.