RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/02/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › 8010 Graz
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
REFERENCE NUMBERBV/1/98 ex 2019/20
The post holder will be responsible for representing the subject of Digital Humanities as a whole in research and teaching, and for furthering the national and international research cooperation activities of the Institute. We seek applicants from the field of humanities or cultural studies with an interdisciplinary orientation and an internationally recognised research profile in the area of Digital Humanities, with a particular emphasis on questions of exploration, modelling and formal representation of cultural heritage. We also expect gender mainstreaming skills.
The minimum remuneration as stated in the Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 71.822,80 gross per year. Salary subject to negotiation.
Web site for additional job details
- Austrian or equivalent foreign higher education degree corresponding with the position (doctorate/PhD)
- Habilitation or equivalent qualification in a field of the humanities or cultural studies
- Outstanding academic qualifications in research and teaching in the relevant discipline and for the profile of the professorship (commensurate with stage of academic career)
- Success in attracting subject-specific project grants, particularly where competitively awarded third-party funds are concerned
- Skills in higher education didactics
- Skills in the supervision and guidance of early career researchers
- Professional experience abroad during academic career
- Management and leadership experience
- Gender mainstreaming skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Demonstrable skills in the field of informatics
EURAXESS offer ID: 481021
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.