ORGANISATION/COMPANYAdam Mickiewicz University
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/02/2020 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Poznań
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK7
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2020
VICE-RECTOR HEAD OF THE DISCIPLINE SCHOOL of ADAM MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY POZNAN ANNOUNCES THE COMPETITION for the post of university professor at the Department of Archaeology.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - General Regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1 of 04.05.2016) I hereby inform you that.
- The Controller of your personal data is Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań with its registered office at 1, Henryka Wieniawskiego Street, 61-712 Poznań.
- The controller of personal data has appointed a Data Protection Inspector to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to carry out the recruitment process for the indicated position.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974 (Journal of Laws of 1998, N21, item 94, as amended).
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the end of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorized by law. Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Controller to process them within the scope of their professional duties.
- You have the right to access your data and, subject to the provisions of law, the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Provision of personal data is obligatory on the basis of legal regulations, in the remaining scope it is voluntary.
- With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be taken automatically, in accordance with Article 22 RODO.
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Mother Tongue
- Post-doctoral degree in humanities, archaeology
- Fixed research plans
- Documented command of Polish language or Polish language as mother tongue.
- Documented international collaboration
- Documented command of a foreign language: English
- Experience in running and getting research projects
- Research interest in early stone ages with special focus on the development of the late paleolithic societies of the European Plateau
- Documents required :
- The application of the candidate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Consent to the processing of one’s personal data: In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal
of Laws of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) I agree to the processing of personal data other than those indicated in Article 221 of the Labour Code (name(s) and surname; parents' names; date of birth; place of residence; address for correspondence; education; previous employment), included in my job offer for the purpose of current recruitment.personal data form for the candidate applying for a position (available on the UAM website);
documents confirming candidate’s education and academic degrees;
- information on candidate’s scientific, didactic and organizational achievements;
- other documents reqiured by the Selection Board.
EURAXESS offer ID: 480872
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.