ORGANISATION/COMPANYNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN CHEMISTRY AND PETROCHEMISTRY ICECHIM Bucharest
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Physical chemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/02/2020 14:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONRomania › Bucharest
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE02/03/2020
Type of contract: Full time - Determined period of time 10 months - Project ,,NEW DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE CONSERVATION AND REVITALIZATION OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL COMPONENTS FROM NATIONAL CULTURAL HERITAGE"
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: Bachelor Degree or equivalentEngineering: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodFRENCH: Good
- graduate studies with a bachelors or diploma exam in chemistry, physical-chemistry, chemical engineering;
- PC operating skills (word, excel, power point);
- foreign languages: english, french, intermediate level (writing and speaking);
- knowledge of the topics;
- team player, communication skills, working independently;
- knowledge on laboratory analytical equipment, laboratory specific operations, results processing, writing of scientific papers.
Applications will contain the following documents:
- The request to register for the competition is found at www.icechim.ro;
- Copies of the study diplomas;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of the identity document / passport.
The competition will consist of an interview in the field of the position topics.
EURAXESS offer ID: 479091
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.