ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/01/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Sopot
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE16/02/2020
- Required qualifications:
- documented scientific achievements, including papers published in journals listed in the Journal Citation Reports (JRC);
- documented experience in studies on natural organic compounds in sediments;
- highly developed analytical experience, including knowledge of chromatographic methods, i.e. HPLC-DAD / FL, GC-MS and techniques used in analyses of chemical compounds in marine sediments, i.e. ASE, TLC, SPE (in that experience in pigment analysis);
- experience in carrying out the research projects, including international ones;
- documented experience in presentation of scientific results at national and international conferences;
- experience in field research, including work on research vessels; experience in organizing and managing research cruises is welcome;
- good command of English in speaking and writing;
- experience in promotion to the public achievements of research results.
- Application for employment.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Copy of the diploma.
- List of scientific achievements.
- List of publications.
- Completed personal questionnaire.
- Declaration of familiarization with the service on the processing of personal data.
Please include signed document with the following consent clause:
(place and date)
Applicant's name and surname
DECLARATION ON BEING INFORMED ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I hereby declare that I have read the following information on processing of my personal data in the recruitment process, provided by the Institute of Oceanology Polish Institute of Science in accordance with Article 13 RODO.
signature of the declarant
Pursuant to Article 13 of General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “RODO”, the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences hereby informs:
- the Institute is the controller of the personal data of a person participating in the recruitment process,
- contact details of the controller: registered office at Powstancow Warszawy 55 str.,81-712 Sopot,(+48 58) 73 11 600, fax:(+48 58) 551 21 30;e-mail: email@example.com,
- contact with Data Protection Officer at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- the controller collects and processes personal data in the recruitment process for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of recruitment of the candidate with whom the employment contract will be concluded - pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the RODO and Article 221(1) and (2) of the Labour Code,
- to defend against claims related to the ongoing recruitment process-pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO,
- in the case of processing personal data to a greater extent than that resulting from the regulations of law, the processing of such data by the controller shall be carried out on the basis of a separate consent-pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO,
- personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point4,
- personal data of persons participating in the recruitment process will be processed on behalf of the controller by authorized employees,
- personal data of person participating in the recruitment process may be made available to other entities authorised to obtain data on the basis of legal regulations,
- the person participating in the recruitment process, has the following rights: to gain access to the content of his/her personal data, to rectify and to complete personal data, to demand that the processing of personal data be restricted and, if it’s possible under the regulations of the RODO, the right to delete personal data, the right to transfer data and the right to object to processing of personal data.
- if any data is processed by the Institute on the basis of consent the person participating in the recruitment shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal,
- a person participating in the recruitment shall have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data,
- the obligation to provide personal data resulting from regulations of law is a statutory requirement, in the remaining scope is voluntary,
- no automated decision will be taken with regard to your personal data.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- ability of statistical data analysis;
- experience in preparing grant applications.
EURAXESS offer ID: 477348
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.