ORGANISATION/COMPANYCentre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/01/2020 16:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The main objectives of the research will include:
• Research in the field of organosilicon or related chemistry
• Supervising or co-supervising of PhD theses
• Preparation of research grant applications
• Preparation of reports and scientific publications
We offer furnished laboratory space adjusted to the individual needs of the successful candidate, as well as access to the Institute's shared equipment and facilities.
The recruitment will be decided until 20.01.20120 r.
During the competition procedure, candidates may be asked to present their results obtained so far in the form of a seminar at CMMS PAS.
The selected candidate will be employed in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Labour Law for an indefinite period or definite term.
CMMS PAS does not provide accommodation.
We reserve the right to cancel the competition without giving reason
For further information, please contact Scientific Secretary office of CMMS PAS, phone: + 48 42 6803232, e-mail: email@example.com or Prof. Ewa Piorkowska-Galeska, coordinator of Polymer Division, phone: +48 42 6803 316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your offer:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by the Center of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered office in Łódź, NIP: 7240004662, ul. Sienkiewicza 112, 90-363 Łódź for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCEMore than 10
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Excellent
Conditions required from the candidate:
• PhD degree or habilitation in chemistry, physics, technical or related sciences.
• Documented scientific achievements in the field of organosilicon or related chemistry (publications in journals with Impact Factor and patents)
• Ability to carry out experiments independently, including non-standard experiments, and to conduct analysis of results
• Documented leadership of a research project or a long-term internship abroad
• Experience in preparation of research grant applications
• Ability to work in research teams
• Fluent English in speaking and writing
• Speaking and writing in Polish language is appreciated
• CV/academic biography
• Description of previous research work and achievements
• List of publications and achievements
• Copy of the PhD diploma or habilitation diploma
• Two recommendations from professors or associate professors
Required documents must be sent to CMMS PAS, Scientific Secretary office, Sienkiewicza 112, 90-363 Lodz, Poland, with a note on the envelope "Konkurs na adiunkta - DP" until 5.01.2020 r.
EURAXESS offer ID: 470039
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.