ORGANISATION/COMPANYFUNDACION PROFESOR NOVOA SANTOS
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › BiologyBiological sciences › Laboratory animal science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/12/2019 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › a coruña
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2020
Fundación Profesor Novoa Santos offers a Researcher position for developing certain tasks in the project "Preclinical pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic study of the combined intraarticular injection of methotrexate and hyaluronic acid in a model of animal surgical osteoarthritis" within the Ageing and Inflammation Group at Inibic.
Applications should include:
- University Degree
- Academic qualifications
- Updated CV
- Copy of the identification card.
Note: Candidates of foreign nationality must have, at the time of submission, all the permits and authorisations required by current regulations to be able to develop a professional activity in the Spanish territory.
The selection process will be based on the documentation provided. Shortlisted applicants may be invited for personal interview and required the accreditation of the merits. The applicant is fully responsible for submitting the documentation by email to Fundacion.Profesor.Novoa.Santos.RRHH@sergas.es (please indicate Reference EI/02)
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELBiological sciences: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
- Knowledge of statistics and data analysis
Skills in oral and written English
Self-motivated, creativity and ability to record and organise the work
Capacity for collaboration and communication with collegues
- University Master related to the areas of research
- Experience in Imaging Techniques: optical and fluorescence microscopy
- Experience in the development of animal models of joint damage (in particular surgical osteoarthritis - and antigen-induced arthritis)
- Experience in clinical follow-up of joint models (joint pain, crepitation, movement quality, goniometry)
- Experience in management and processing human biological samples of patients with rheumatic diseases
EURAXESS offer ID: 470019
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.