ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Lodz
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/01/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Łódź
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
FORM FOR EMPLOYERS
Institution: University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, Department of Local Government Economics
Position: assistant professor,
Discipline: economics and finance, socio-economic geography and spatial economics
Posted: December 4, 2019
Expires: January 6, 2020
Additional information: Application must be submitted to the following postal address:
Department of Local Government Economics, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, University of Lodz, ul. POW 3/5, 90-255 Łódź (contact phone: 42 66 55 750 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Key words: competition for the position of assistant professor, local government
The applicant for the aforementioned position shall meet the requirements of Art. 113 and Art. 116 of the Law on Higher Education and Science dated 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. – Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668).
We are inviting applications form candidates who meet the following criteria:
- have at least a doctoral degree in economics or sociology,
- represent the field of social sciences in the discipline of economics and finance or socio-economic geography and spatial economics,
- be ready to take up employment in the University of Lodz as the basic place of work,
- fluent in Polish, enabling teaching,
- know English well, enabling teaching and participation in international conferences,
- possess highly developed organizational and interpersonal skills and be characterized by diligence and creativity in scientific activities and aspirations,
- have at least 5 scientific publications in the last 3 years,
- have experience in active participation in national and international conferences,
- have experience in implementing at least 2 scientific and research projects in the last 3 years.
The applicant should submit his or her application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the University of Lodz, attaching the following documents:
- a personal questionnaire and statement available on University of Lodz website http://dsp.uni.lodz.pl/druki-do-pobrania/ kwestionariusz osobowy dla osoby ubiegającej się o zatrudnienie – wersja angielska – wzór; oświadczenia przy zatrudnianiu pracownika 2019-wzór,
- RODO statement available on University of Lodz website http://dsp.uni.lodz.pl/druki-do-pobrania/ kandydat do pracy w UŁ RODO klauzule do CV dla kandydata wersja angielska,
- a copy of Master’s and PhD degree,
- list of publications, active participation in conferences and projects,
- an evidence of language skills (e.g. certificate), previous courses/trainings,
- references from the former employer.
The deadline for announcing the successful candidate: January 16, 2020.
We reserve the right to conduct interviews with candidates.
Winning the competition does not guarantee employment at the University of Lodz.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE
1. The Administrator (Controller) of your personal data is the University of Lodz, based at: ul. Narutowicza 68, 90-136 Łódź, Poland – hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”;
2. The Data Protection Officer at the University of Lodz may be contacted in any case:
1) via post to the above postal address, with the following reference on top:
“Inspektor Ochrony Danych pok. 203“ or:
2) via e-mail at email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed for purposes of recruitment process, pursuant to the provisions of applicable law, i.e. the Labour Code (Poland)
4. If the applicant expresses a (separate, voluntary) consent for processing their personal data for purposes of future recruitment – by means of including an appropriate declaration in the application set, then the consent may be revoked at any time without affecting the lawfulness based on consent before its withdrawal; To this end, please include a declaration of the following wording: “I agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed by the University of Lodz (Uniwersytet Łódzki) for purposes of future recruitment“
5. Your personal data will be made available to data processing entities acting on behalf and for the account of the University pursuant to a concluded agreement, and entities authorized to obtain personal data pursuant to relevant legal regulations
6. Your personal data will be processed for no longer than 3 months of finishing the recruitment process and, in justified cases, they will be stored in accord with other regulations of applicable law, including the Civil Code (Poland).
7. At the same time, please be informed that you have the right to:
1) access your personal data;
2) correct, delete or limit processing;
3) object to processing;
4) revoke your consent, if applicable, to transferring your data under regulatory conditions and as agreed with the University;
5) make a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland, seated at ul. Stawki 2, Warszawa (Warsaw), Poland.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failing to provide them will prevent the recruitment process from being carried out.
Your personal data is processed on the basis of the Article 6 Part 1 Points (c) and (f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR; Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1)
(date and signature)
EURAXESS offer ID: 470012
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.