ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Politècnica de València
RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/02/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONMultiple locations, see work locations below.
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/05/2020
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER860627
Applications are invited for full-time Early Stage Researcher/PhD student positions within the EU-funded Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network, “CLARIFY – CLoud ARtificial Intelligence For pathologY”, Grant Agreement number 860627. CLARIFY is an innovative, multinational, multi-sectorial, and multidisciplinary research and training programme that links two highly differentiated specialities: engineering and medicine, with a focus on digital pathology. For more information visit www.clarify-project.eu.
The CLARIFY project comprises 12 positions in i) artificial intelligence, ii) cloud computing, and iii) clinical pathology.
- ESR1 and ESR2 - Universiteit Van Amsterdam, Science Faculty (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- ESR3 - bitYoga AS (Stavanger, Norway)
- ESR4 and ESR5 - University of Stavanger, Dept of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (Stavanger, Norway)
- ESR6 and ESR7 - Universitat Politècnica de València, Institute for Research and Innovation in Bioengineering (Valencia, Spain)
- ESR8 - Universidad de Granada, Research Center on Information and Communication Technologies (Granada, Spain)
- ESR9 - Tyris Software S.L. (Valencia, Spain)
- ESR10 - Erasmus Medisch Centrum Rotterdam, Department of Urology (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- ESR11 - Helse Stavanger HF, Department of Pathology (Stavanger, Norway)
- ESR12 - Fundación para La Investigación del Hospital Clínico de la Comunitat Valenciana, Anatomic Pathology Department, University Clinic Hospital (Valencia, Spain)
Advertisements for each ESR position are also published on Euraxess as well as on www.clarify-project.eu. Please, refer to these advertisements for specific application details.
Note that candidates can apply to a maximum of three CLARIFY’s positions and should rank them based on their preferences. This information must be included in all application forms.
- Full-time 3-year contract with a highly competitive and attractive salary according to regulations of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions for Early Stage Researchers.
- Mobility allowance. Contribution to household, relocation and travel expenses to/from home country.
- Family allowance (if applicable). Cost of moving with the family to the recruitment country. Family’ means persons linked to the researcher by marriage (or a relationship with equivalent status to a marriage recognised by the legislation of the country where this relationship was formalised) or dependent children who are actually being maintained by the researcher.
Please be aware that for these positions mandatory secondments at different partner institutions are involved.
Applicants, at the date of recruitment, must comply with the following conditions:
- be in the first four years* of his/her research career and not have a doctoral degree.
- not have resided in the country of the recruiting beneficiary for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date (and not have carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in that country).
* is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited. Master students who finish the master in 2019-2020 could apply for CLARIFY positions if they include a letter of commitment to ensure the master’s conclusion in 2019-2020 and their enrolment in a PhD program in 2020-2021. The breach of this commitment will be grounds for contract termination.
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 469494
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.