ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/12/2019 22:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2020
Applications are invited for a part-time Research Assistant in the Speech Production and Bilingualism Group (SPB), at the Center for Brain and Cognition in Universitat Pompeu Fabra. The position is covered by the project entitled “Reducing biases through foreign language use” (ref. PSI2017-84539-P) financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
• Research support tasks related to adult studies.
• Recruiting subjects to participate in the project research studies.
• Prepare experiments and translation control.
• Data organization and preliminary analysis.
Candidate minimum requirements:
• Proficient knowledge of English, Spanish and Catalan
• Knowledge of a sign language is a plus.
• Experience as Research Assistant in R&D (2 years minimum experience expected).
How to apply:
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before December 29, 2019 to email@example.com with the reference RA SPB 2019 in the email subject.
Starting date: 01/01/2020
Duration of employment: 1 month. The position could be renewable.
Desired capacity to demonstrate:
• Experience as Research Assistant in Neuroscience.
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication.
EURAXESS offer ID: 467559
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.