ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Groningen
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONNetherlands › Groningen
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38.0
We are looking for a post-doctoral researcher in the field of Fuel Cells. Expertise in single cell electrochemical characterization is essential. Previous experience in SOFC experiments and fuel processing for SOFCs is desirable. Experience in team building, teaching, fuel cell stack and system testing, gas analysis and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy are highly regarded.
Supervision is by Prof. PV Aravind
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
• a salary dependent on qualifications and work experience of € 2,709 maximum of € 4,274 gross per month (salary scale 10 Dutch Universities) for a full-time position
• a full-time position (38 hours per week) for 1 year with a chance for further extension (one more year)
• a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income and an 8.3% year-end bonus
• minimum of 29 holidays and additional 12 holidays in case of full-time employment
• excellent secondary benefits, including a pension scheme and flexible employment conditions.
You can submit your application until 3 December 11:59 pm / before 4 December Dutch local time (CET) by means of the application form (click on "Apply" below on the advertisement on the university website), but the position will remain open until filled by a suited candidate.
• cover letter
• curriculum vitae, including publication list
• detailed (1-2 pages) description of previous research experience and interests
• contact information for 2 academic referees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our University. We are committed to building a diverse faculty so you are encouraged to apply. Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code (NVP), https://nvp-plaza.nl/download/?id=7714 and European Commission's European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers, https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/charter/code
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.
Prof. A. Purushothaman Vellayani
Web site for additional job details
The candidate has a PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, but others with key skills relevant to the project could also be considered. Good communication skills (both verbal and written) in English are a prerequisite. The candidate should be enthusiastic about research, capable of learning new skills, and happy working both independently and in collaboration with other scientists.
EURAXESS offer ID: 462919
Posting organisation offer ID: 287219
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.