ORGANISATION/COMPANYParis Lodron-University of Salzburg
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)First Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/11/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Salzburg
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2020
GZ A 0166/1-2019
The Paris Lodron-University Salzburg is inviting applications for a scientific collaborator (Senior Scientist) within the Department of Mathematics in the Faculty of Natural Sciences. The employment will be full-time and limited to 4 years. The monthly salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 3.803,90 gross (14x / year).
- Envisaged job starting date: March 1, 2020
- Hours per week: 40
- Working time by arrangement
- Areas of responsibility: own scientific research and teaching, scientific support in the research and teaching program and involvement in the administrative duties of the research group analysis and the department; teaching responsibilities totaling four hours per week during each semester.
- General requirements: the position requires a doctoral degree in mathematics or equivalent qualification; outstanding research achievements documented by publications in the field of analysis (preferably in partial differential equations and the calculus of variations) with connections to the research topics investigated in the research group analysis at the department of mathematics
- Preferred additional qualifications: experience abroad; experience in teaching; possibly experiences in allocating external funds; willingness to fulfill administrative duties
- Personal qualities: reliability, team working skills, commitment, high level of motivation and enthusiasm for teaching and research
Further information can be obtained by calling +43/662/8044-5300.
Application deadline: November 27, 2019
The Paris Lodron-University of Salzburg is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from female candidates are particularly encouraged and will be preferentially considered if equally qualified.
Qualified people with any impairment or with chronic diseases are explicitly encouraged to apply. For information call +43/662/8044-2465 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that any expenses (traveling, accommodation, etc.) associated with the interview and acceptance process cannot be reimbursed.
Please send your application, including the usual documents, electronically to email@example.com. It is important to note the reference number on your application.
EURAXESS offer ID: 460701
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.