ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Literary Research Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/11/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2020
The Institute of Literary Research, Polish Academy of Sciences announces an open competition for:
POSITION: Assistant Professor, Women's Archive Group
RESEARCH FIELD: Literature
LOCATION: Institute of Literary Research, Warsaw, Poland
WORKING TIME: Full-time, 40 hours per week.
What we offer:
- an inspiring opportunity to conduct research within one of the best scientific units in Poland (A+ category), with a dynamic team dealing with current issues at the crossroads of literary studies and cultural studies;
- basic salary between PLN 3,400 and PLN 3,700 gross, depending on the level of compliance with the requirements, plus an additional allowance for number of employment years;
- expected start of employment: January 2020.
To enter the competition, please provide us with:
- your academic curriculum with a list of your publications,
- cover letter with a description of your research plans,
- electronic copies of your three most important articles.
Please email the above to: email@example.com, with the reference "Archiwum Kobiet", until November 9th, 2019.
Upon review of the submitted documents, the Selection Committee will invite a selected group of candidates to the headquarters of ILR PAS in Warsaw, at Nowy Świat St. 72, for an interview. Any costs related to the travel should be covered by the Candidate
Regulations for conducting competitions for researchers at the Institute of Literary Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences are available at http://ibl.waw.pl/pl/informacje-dla-pracownikow-ibl/hr-excellence-in-research
By submitting the application the Candidate consents to the processing of his/her personal data by the Institute of Literary Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered office in Warsaw 00-330, Nowy Świat St. 72, (ILR PAS).
Providing data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974. The Labor Code together with pertinent executive acts is obligatory to take part in the competition (recruitment). Providing additional personal data is purely voluntary; by inserting this data in submitted documents the Candidate consents for their processing.
The Candidates’ data will be processed by the Institute solely for the purpose of ongoing recruitment, and will be removed from the Institute's records once the processing purpose has ceased.
Your data may be provided by the Institute to IT hosting providers for the Institute.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without giving any reasons, without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, you have the right to access your data, rectify, transfer, object to data processing, request their removal or limit their processing.
Contact with the DPO at the ILR PAS is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDLiterature › Other
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELLiterature: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
- PhD degree in humanities obtained after January 1, 2018;
- academic output in humanities in the field of literary studies, in particular: publications in relevant magazines and journals;
- preparation of at least two scientific editions of previously not published sources of personal document literature;
- active participation in academic life: presentations at relevant conferences, organization of conferences and academic events;
- minimum 5-year participation in grant project;
- teaching experience at institution of higher education;
- precise research plans to carry out scientific research in the field of autobiography studies and women's studies; the plans should outline an idea for raising funds for scientific research from national and foreign grants;
- documented professional experience in content editing and linguistic proofreading of academic publications;
- consent to IBL PAN being the primary employer;
- fluent command of Polish, English, French and one of the following languages: Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, German.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Institute of Literary Research Polish Academy of Sciences
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 453026
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.