ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Philosophy, Zagreb
RESEARCH FIELDPhilosophy › Logic
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/10/2019 12:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONCroatia › Croatia
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The Institute of Philosophy in Zagreb seeks to employ a postdoctoral fellow for the period between 1 December 2019 and 1 December for work on the research project “Basic logical concepts” (see https://www.ifzg.hr/projekti/)
Applications should contain:
- Cover letter with motivation for applying and description of research interests (max. 2000 words);
- CV with description of previous work experience;
- List of publications;
- Copy of PhD diploma (or other evidence of obtained PhD degree);
- Other documentation relevant for the application (e.g. list of conference presentations, participation in research projects, awards, scholarships);
- Publications in digital format archived in a single zip file.
Application with the accompanying documentation should be submitted electronically by 20 October 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Application for postdoc position”.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview with the search committee in person or via Skype.
The Institute of Philosophy is an equal opportunity employer.
EURAXESS offer ID: 450443
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.